Saturday, March 12, 2011

Team Midwest...is best.

We are nearly halfway through our 10 week tour!! I thought I'd {finally} introduce you to my team. I'm living in a van with 3 incredible people. It's crazy to think that we are all doing life together 24 hours a day, 7 days a week when just a couple of months ago we didn't know each other existed. It's so cool.

I get to share this experience with Susie, Alex, and Ocitti David. Susie is our awesome team leader, this is her second tour so she knows the in's and out's of life on the road. She lives in Los Angeles and is a true California girl. Alex is the little brother I never had. :) He's full of whit and keeps us all laughing...he lives in Kansas City. (Meh...) j/k Oteka!! David is our Ugandan Roadie. He is really cool and so great to have as a teammate. He is always happy and his life story has forever changed me. We are a family and together are on a journey of a lifetime, standing together to end a war and drastically change lives.

We are team Midwest. xo









No comments:

Post a Comment